Magnetotherapy and professional use
Renaissance magnetotherapeutic devices are used in a number of hospitals, nongovernmental medical facilities and rehabilitation workplaces. They’re used by physiotherapists in their professional practice.
They are of great benefit in elderly care homes, where they help with pain relief and in care of their clients. They are also used by masseurs and in wellness facilities as part of detoxification, therapeutic, relaxation
and regeneration procedures.
The main advantages of Renaissance magnetic therapy devices include:
- Quality of instrument design (we offer extended warranty (3-4 years), we have many positive references from satisfied customers)
- Stable background, service and support for customers (we offer free training and consultancy)
- Tradition and expertise (we have been manufacturing, researching and developing since 1995, our instruments meet all standards and are certified as medical devices)
- Easy to operate, easy to carry
- The device can be tailored to your needs at a favourable price
Photographs: Demonstration of the use of Renaissance magnetotherapeutic devices in professional facilities
The best selling magnetotherapy devices for a wide range of uses
Most people use a magnetotherapy device for sore and damaged joints and back. VIVA set consists of ideal components which fit this purpose. It can be used for most issues magnetotherapy issues.
This set offers a true maximum use values of low-frequency pulsed magnetotherapy.
Do you need advice on choosing the most suitable magnetotherapy device for your needs? Do you have a question?
Send us a simple contact form and we will contact you. We will be happy to advise you on anything.
I have a question
Manufacturer ZES Brno, a.s.
I want an advice
We meet all standards for medical devices. We offer warranty, service and customer support and care.